Tuesday, June 25, 2013

MAKE MONEY ONLINE JOB



Hi' I'm King Washington M. Sangalang, I just quit my job last 2 months today is June 26, 2013 for this research online money making job online. The reason for this blog is to document the research I have been doing if it's true we can make money online.Today I'm working on a blog. I think it will be informative for anyone who wants to know more about making money online. Please try to visit my blog   http://affiliatemarketingonlinejob.blogspot.com// &  http://i-crea8.blogspot.com/Please leave a comment on how to improve my blog.

July 19, 2013 I'm back!!! Good Evening it's 12:00 am  
I'm 39 years of age married have 3 kids a graphic artist for the past 15 years from Pampanga
graduate in Accounting and Drafting here in pampanga. If you notice I'm out for this blog for a couple of days, but I frequently check it out. haha!! no one wants to post comment. I'm kind a busy with other stuff and working on other blog. I had made in a couple of blogs you might want to check it out.


http://i-crea8.blogspot.com/ This blog is about what I do for a living Graphic design they are not outsource just a local regular client from my recent job. They chase me even I all ready quit my job. I think they like my design not much of a content just for my client to view. On the other hand this blog might help me to earn money online. First I'ts a must to be approved by Adsense. Or else I earn nothing. If I get the opportunity to be approve by Adsense and earn from it, this blog will serve as a tutorial for anyone who want to learn about on how to make money online. For now anyone who want to learn how to make a blog like I do, I'm willing to teach you how. Ask me some question, I'm willing to help to the best I can do.
Who inspire me?

Carl Ocab the kid blogger
 
This kid inspired me and get my interest and this the short story. At the young age  of 4 years old Carl Ocab got his first lapton and being sort of addicted to games with his cousin and waste their time and money playing games.

One time his father wasn't able to attend a Marketing Seminar, Then Carl was told to. at first didn't much get his interest still busy on his online games. His father talk to Carl, why don't you use your computer skills in a productive way not wasting your time the whole day playing games. They we're introduce to blogging and out of curiosity they begun making blog 

That's the start He start making  Blog about games and got lucky for a 14 year old his blog generate huge traffic and start making money online.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting!!!

King Washington M. Sangalang said...

leas try..

JM said...

Check out cashisking.info and moneycrashers.blogspot.com. Shows more ways to make money online.

Unknown said...

At a very young age, i earned 500dollars weekly because of online marketing. if you want to earn money easily without hassle you can try this. just click this link.

http://www.getcashforsurveys.com/?hop=flynnmoney